Next Stop, the Garden Station
Deluxe Limited Edition of 10 Only. Edition made with the finest finishing on Aluminium.
- Size: 30 x 40 x 0.3 cm.
- Made on a 3 mm high-quality aluminium panel with a matte finish.
- Limited Edition of 10 Only
- Signed at the front and numbered at the back
- comes with Authenticity Certificate, signed.
- made with U-V ink, colouring lasts for a lifetime under normal light.
- Ready to hang. Comes with a fixing at the back, ready to hang; of cause, you can also frame each of them if you prefer.
- The sturdy weight is also good for putting against the wall on tables
About the painting:
This painting is the artist's love letter to London.
Tube stations trace the memory of the last decade of Shizico's artistic journey in London; Sloane Square, the stop of the Chelsea Flower Show and Saatchi Gallery, Piccadilly Circus, the stop of Royal Academy and WestEnd theatres, Leicester Square, her most dear National Gallery, Portrait Gallery, and Cassart where she gets art supplies, off at Pimlico, walking through Chelsea Collage of Arts and Tate Britain, then taking the Water-Bus from there to Tate Modern, walking across River Thames back to St. Paul station getting Central line, next stop... her studio with her Favor Memorial Garden where she makes her arts and memories.
It is a part of the Spring series.
Spring Exhibition Series:
Spring Exhibition Series try to push impressionism forward toward Matisse; Yi is having a very daring courtship with colours and the simplicity of lines and forms, then her paintings move even further closer to the language of Howard Hodgkin, making these new works under this lineage of less about the realistic representation, much more about the colours and its meaning behind the brushstrokes, to celebrate the power of imaginary spaces.
These two masters, Matisse and Hodgkin are at the two ends of the dial, and in between is her playground for this new Series- “ Spring Cats and the Sunny Factory” 2023
The Deluxe Edition comes with a fixing at the back, ready to hang. Frames in the pictures are not included. If you need advice on framing, just give us a shout.