Deluxe Limited Edition of 10: Birdwatch Series: Jay, Hellebores and Cherry Tree
Limited Edition of 10, made on Premium aluminium
- Size: 30 x 40cm.
- Made on a 3 mm high-quality aluminium panel with a matte finish.
- Limited Edition only 10
- Signed and numbered at the back of aluminium panel
- comes with Authenticity Certificate
- made with UV ink, colouring lasts for a lifetime under normal light.
- Ready to hang. Comes with a fixing at the back, ready to hang without needing to frame.
- The sturdy weight is also good for putting against the wall on tables
Original Materials: Acrylic, Gesso, Ink, Gouache on Hahnemuhle paper. (Germany Hahnemuhle 300gsm fine art paper)
On Birdwatch Series 2023
" Birdwatching was the passion we shared amongst many things, it is very close to our hearts. We often watched birds together. Kew was the place we stayed the most watching various bird habitats over the River Thames and lakes in the gardens. We used to watch birds for hours and talk about...everything or nothing. That is the closest moment to paradise on earth for me. Now, he is in paradise. I am continuing our birdwatching tradition here on earth, continuing talking to him through birds. And with innocent wishful thinking, I know he is listening to me...about everything. "
--Shizico Yi 2023
In memory of Brian.
In celebration with Big Garden Birdwatch which Shizico has been taking part in since 2015.
[Language of Flowers] Note:
Hellebores, also known as winter rose, often flower in the deep winter when all the colours are fading in the garden. Because her late dog's birthday was on Christmas, over the year, Shizico named Hellebores Favor Flower.