Autumn in London Series no 4, Deluxe Limited Edition of 30
The Special Deluxe Edition made with the finest finishing on Aluminium, Shizico's modern take on the classic impressionism.
Specialized inks infused into specially coated, thin, high gloss aluminum sheets, mounted on white Styrene and finished with a silver Metal Inset fixing ready to hang.
- Size: 30 x 40 x 0.3 cm.
- Made on a 3 mm high-quality aluminium panel with a matte finish.
- Limited Edition of 30
- Signed and numbered at the back of aluminium panel
- comes with Authenticity Certificate
- made with U-V ink, colouring lasts for a lifetime under normal light.
- Ready to hang. Comes with a fixing at the back, ready to hang; of cause, you can also frame each of them if you prefer.
- The sturdy weight is also good for putting against the wall on tables
To document the streets they've walked and her late dog's favourite trees, Shizico embarked on a series of Plein air paintings in autumn, the season when Favor died. The colours of the turning leaves symbolise our aging. Standing hours each day painting in the chilly London autumn air kept the artist alert to one's mortality, yet, within the colours of nature, one finds the energy of restoration and allowing time to contemplate the memory of their decade-long walks.
Base on the Original Oil Painting- Autumn in London No 4
oil, acrylic and moulding mediums on canvas