Deluxe Limited Edition of 10-Landscape of Memory No 3
Friday Drop -Deluxe Limited Edition of 10, print on high quality aluminium panel, signed at the front and numbered at the back by artist.
- Size: 30 x 40cm.
- Made on a 3 mm high-quality aluminium panel with a matte finish.
- Limited Edition of 10
- comes with Authenticity Certificate
- made with U-V ink, colouring lasts for a lifetime under normal light.
- Ready to hang. Comes with a fixing at the back, ready to hang; of cause, you can also frame each of them if you prefer.
- The sturdy weight is also good for putting against the wall on tables
Coming to the UK in the last 13 years, my body has left my home country, my mind breathes in this land where I find myself as an artist, then my hands create works that speak a language that is larger than myself, that is of this land and my memories of this land and its people.
Landscape of Memory is a series documenting love, loss, and life of an artist. In this series, I choose watercolour and ink for their characters; their runny effect and moist contents allow the story of a landscape to escape at the sametime contains within its space.
Throughout art history, landscape and memory are two close elements in many artists's works. Artists illustrate personal memories in the form of landscapes to evoke the public's shared memory or their recollections of the landscapes and what they mean to their memories.
In some countries, people and the land are very connected; their poets and artists feel they were born into the land, where nature becomes a part of them, and so does their memory.